Monday, October 1, 2012

Talk to my cat about your product and candidate

Please tell my cat all about your new product and/or political candidate.
Oh, how many more days until this election cycle is over--too many.

Last year at this time, I thought that I would be busy blogging about the latest election during this month. I did not realize that even I would be uninterested in the whole d*** thing.

Over the last past couple of weeks, I have been averaging a half dozen political calls a day. It has gotten to the point that I am not answering the phone if I do not see an actual name on the caller ID.

And I am on the verge of handing the phone to my cat--maybe he can summon up more interest in this election than I have been able to.

For the record, I have known for months who I am voting for...I think that most of my Facebook friends have figured it out also. So let's just vote today, and save ourselves a few weeks of pointless political ads and phone calls. If not, a lot of people are going to end up talking to my cat.

No comments: